The Circulars is open to any individuals or organizations from commerce and civil society that have made a notable contribution to driving circular economy principles. Although The Circulars is an initiative of the Young Global Leaders (YGL), it is not limited to those individuals or organizations in the YGL community.
There is no fee for entry.
We hope that through the application and feedback process, entrants will improve their circular economy business year on year, driving more innovation and an increasing adoption of circular models. Therefore we encourage those who entered The Circulars last year or in 2015 to enter again this year
You can access all entry form questions, in PDF format, once you register for an account. You are able to register here OR below
Please email email@example.com for specific information.
The entry forms vary depending on the category; however, you will have to answer no more than 20 content-based questions.
Answers should be kept succinct (150 words), but provide enough qualitative and quantitative detail to sufficiently address the question. If you have supporting information (e.g. graphs or charts), this can be attached at the bottom of the entry form.
The judging process will take place in the Autumn of 2016.
The judging process follows a careful procedure that ensures quality and thoroughness:
1. A review of all entries conducted by The Circulars Awards Team against a set of designated criteria
2. The Award Team recommend suggested finalists to the judging panel
3. The Judges conduct a desk based review of the suggested finalists
4. Judges comment on the applications and identify key points to address
5. Award Team host calls with finalists based on judges recommendations
6. Award Team, Judges and Co-Chairs participate in a round of judging calls to determine the winners and runners up
Finalists will be announced in December, 2016.
There will be one winner and one runner-up selected for each of the categories, unless the entries warrant otherwise.
No data will be shared outside the Circulars Awards Team, the Co-Chairs and the judges. The judging process will be completely confidential. If your entry is selected as a winner or runner-up, the Team will work with you on a one-to-one basis to ensure you are comfortable with the information that is disclosed.
FAQs will be added as relevant queries are addressed.